Pochi! [DENIED]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Rtist ! Forum Index -> Trackmania ! -> Recruitment [OFF]
Pochi

PostPosted: Fri 17 Aug - 14:30 (2012)    Post subject: Pochi! [DENIED] Reply with quote

*name : Tomek
*TMNF/TMUF Login : _pochi_
*Formers Teams : MOO MCK and few others
*Invited by : Ant i think Razz
*What do you like? Tech, Speedtech, FullSpeed or Dirt? tech and speedtech. i like fullspeed but i have no skill at all Razz  
*A way to contact you : MSN, Skype etc... e-mail that you can see by viewing my profile.

*Some words about you, and why did you choose Rtist..

so... Ant knows my story but lets say it again Smile

i wanted to join the team where people are friendly and playing for fun. i found that team about two weeks ago (and applied) but i noticed that nobodys playing there (sadly that team was almost dead). then i met Ant who said that if i wanted to join Rtist i should apply here Razz

i know it may look like im a guy whos changing team every week but trust me im not that kind of person Razz  i was a member of MOO for almost two years and MCK for year so as you can see i just need to find people that i like to play with ;]

BouLu

PostPosted: Sun 19 Aug - 12:56 (2012)    Post subject: Pochi! [DENIED] Reply with quote

Hi, good luck =) they are in hollidays, they come back something about 10 days (sorry if my english is bad)

Pochi

PostPosted: Sun 19 Aug - 13:40 (2012)    Post subject: Pochi! [DENIED] Reply with quote

BouLu wrote:

Hi, good luck =) they are in hollidays, they come back something about 10 days (sorry if my english is bad)

no problem Smile Ant told me about it but thanks Smile

Ant
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 25 Aug - 14:29 (2012)    Post subject: Pochi! [DENIED] Reply with quote

Welcome here Pochi !

Your trial period will start when you'll have this tag :
$i$f02Rtrial$000'.$fff + log

Good luck Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Rtist ! Forum Index -> Trackmania ! -> Recruitment [OFF] All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation