pro2type [ACCEPTED]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Rtist ! Forum Index -> Trackmania ! -> Recruitment [OFF]
pro2type
Rtist members

PostPosted: Fri 16 Nov - 22:37 (2012)    Post subject: pro2type [ACCEPTED] Reply with quote

*nickname : pro2type
*name : Sebastian (Seb)
*TMNF/TMUF Login : -_seb_-
*Ex Teams : prog (15 months), Glow (12 months), THE (2 months) & Team Blacktown (14 months)
*Invited by : ant, bodox
*What do you like? Tech, Speedtech, FullSpeed or Dirt? Tech, Minitech
*A way to contact you : xfire: seb1995; skype: sebrockz

*Some words about you, and why did you choose Rtist..

its difficult to find the right words, because english isnt my first language and i never was in an international team before, so i dont have a good application-model xD
well, my hobbies are playing soccer, hanging out with friends, watching Tv and playing games (tm, gw2, pes2013 & csgo).
i choosed rtist because the teams seems to be very strong and have a huge potential.

Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 17 Nov - 11:53 (2012)    Post subject: pro2type [ACCEPTED] Reply with quote

Yo Seb !! Very Happy

Welcome here, nice to see you ^^
Good luck with trial Razz

I give you details on skype Wink

Ant ! Okay

Markie
Rtist members

PostPosted: Sat 17 Nov - 12:52 (2012)    Post subject: pro2type [ACCEPTED] Reply with quote

Welcome, Have Fun

MSN
bod0x
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 17 Nov - 17:00 (2012)    Post subject: pro2type [ACCEPTED] Reply with quote

Welcome Seb Smile

Your english is good ! Better than me xD

Visit poster’s website MSN Skype
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Rtist ! Forum Index -> Trackmania ! -> Recruitment [OFF] All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation