Recruitment Markie [ACCEPTED]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Rtist ! Forum Index -> Trackmania ! -> Recruitment [OFF]
Markie
Rtist members

PostPosted: Fri 31 Aug - 14:19 (2012)    Post subject: Recruitment Markie [ACCEPTED] Reply with quote

Yoooo  Mr. Green

*name : Mark Reinders
*TMNF/TMUF Login : Primal paint
*Formers Teams : Origin - Funteam
*Invited by : Ant
*What do you like?: Tech - Speedtech
*A way to contact you : MSN=Markreinders@live.nl

*Some words about you, and why did you choose Rtist..

I play almost 2 years started just as normal player on my brothers account, than i took a few months break.
After that i continue at my own account and after half year i met Ant and he ask if i wanted to join Origin.
Sadly Origin died half year ago and i joined Funteam because Ant asked my again (just for fun) and i joined ofc.
He wasnt leader at Funteam but he was at Origin and now Ant asked me for his new project, a new adventure for me

And thats a YES from me (to join) Okay

Last edited by Markie on Fri 31 Aug - 14:23 (2012); edited 1 time in total
MSN
Ant
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 31 Aug - 14:22 (2012)    Post subject: Recruitment Markie [ACCEPTED] Reply with quote

Swaaaaaaaaag'

I was leader in Funteam ?! xD
Please, no Marijuana here ! ^^

Glad to see ya again mate, Welcome !!! Very Happy

Markie
Rtist members

PostPosted: Fri 31 Aug - 14:24 (2012)    Post subject: Recruitment Markie [ACCEPTED] Reply with quote

He wasnt leader at Funteam but he was at Origin

Something wrong? Shocked

MSN
Ant
Administrateur

PostPosted: Fri 31 Aug - 14:28 (2012)    Post subject: Recruitment Markie [ACCEPTED] Reply with quote

Oops, sorry, u missed "nt" on was Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team Rtist ! Forum Index -> Trackmania ! -> Recruitment [OFF] All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Administration Panel | Create forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation